Owing to the serious challenge of financial crisis, our company never stops innovating and learning, so as to obtain more profits in the market. The 16th Annual Meeting of Electronics Solder Materials Branch of China Electronics Materials Industry Association was held as scheduled in Xian. As the general manager of Jufeng Company, Ms Li came to Xian, and communicated both the market and products with plenty of electronics material elites.
Jufeng Company has been engaged in the soldering industry for over ten years. We have accumulated abundant experience, and summarized the following characteristics of the soldering technology development.
- Filling of through-hole is poor.
- This property is related to such factors as processing temperature, solder flux, and the end product.
- Various soldering methods are available, including the manual soldering, wave soldering, and the reflow soldering.
- The wetting effect is not obvious.
- A great number of microstructures are changed.
- Different elements are added, including Ni, Co, Zn and RE. They form the superb intermetallic compound.
- The nanoparticle mixture enhances the reliability.
- The interface is changed.
- The solder flux helps eliminate oxides.
- The addition of elements contributes to nice wetting property. These elements include Ni, Bi, Ge and P.
Jufeng was invited to participate in the Association Annual Conference, and General Li took a photo as a memento in the meeting place.
All leaders were discussing about the economy, knowledge and future development of solder. Moreover, they were responsible for guiding enterprises to create a new era of solder.