A solder paste is also called a solder cream in gray or grayish white color. Its specific gravity ranges from 7.2 to 8.5. This product is normally packed with a 500g sealed small round box. As an option, the custom-made product can adopt either the syringe packing or the 1kg packing method.
Different from the traditional solder cream, our product is doped with metallic elements. It should be stored at the temperature range from zero to 10 degrees Celsius. It can reach its optimal state at the temperature range from 5 to 7 degrees Celsius.
Roughly speaking, the solder paste can be separated into two main parts, including the flux and solder powder.
The solder powder is mainly composed of tin and lead at a ratio of 63 to 37. If being specially required, the solder powder can be doped with an appropriate amount of different metals, such as silver, bismuth, and some others. The powder particle size generally ranges from 20µm to 75µm.
Size and Composition of Solder Powder
- Our solder paste can be categorized into the box packing type and the syringe packing type. Each box can accommodate the solder cream of 500g, and each syringe contains the solder cream of 100g.
- The packaging material has two layers. The inner layer is a bubble box, and the outer layer is a carton. Then, the safety of transportation can be well guaranteed. Each carton holds the solder scream of 10kg.
- The dimension of a carton is 34.5*27.5*23.5cm (length*width*height). The gross weight of the carton is 10kg.
- The minimum order quantity (MOQ) is 50kg.
- We offer the OEM service. We can also make the logo of our customers, and the specific price is discussed separately.
- Beyond that, our company can supply 80 tons of solder paste each month.
|Application Characteristic ||IPC Alloyed Powder Type ||Size of Alloyed Powder ||Content of Alloyed Powder |
|Standard Printing ||No.3 powder ||25~45μm ||89 % |
|Fine-Pitch Printing ||No.4 powder ||20~38μm ||88.5 % |
|Instillation ||No.3 powder ||25~45μm ||85 % |
|No Clean Lead-Free Solder ||Melting Point, °C ||Tensile Strength ||Elongation Rate, % ||Expansion Rate, % ||Particle Size, um ||Application ||Solder Wire Alloy ||Solder Bar Alloy ||Solder Paste Alloy ||Solder Powder Alloy |
|Sn63Pb37 ||183 || ||45 ||70 ||25~75 ||Printed Circuit Board, PCB ||yes ||yes ||yes ||yes |
|Sn96.5Ag3.5 ||222 ||38 ||54 ||75 ||25~75 ||SMT ||yes ||yes ||yes ||yes |
|Sn96.5Ag3.0Cu0.5 ||217 ||40 ||58 ||78 ||25~75 ||SMD, SMT |
LED circuit board, PCB board
|yes ||yes ||yes ||yes |
|Sn64Bi35Ag1 ||189 ||40 ||50 ||70 ||25~75 ||SMT, PCB ||no ||no ||yes ||yes |
|Sn62Pb36Ag2 ||189 ||38 ||54 ||75 ||25~75 ||SMT, PCB ||no ||no ||yes ||yes |
|Sn42Bi58 ||138 ||38 ||50 ||75 ||25~75 ||LED ||yes ||no ||yes ||yes |
Solder Cream | Reflow Soldering Paste | Surface Mount Soldering Materials